We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Breath.

you know that feeling when you find out about something and your heart drops and you go completely numb? It's awful.
And I absolutely can not even talk to anyone about it. Jesus.
There goes my good night sleep.
Or maybe not. Because I think I feel more mad then.. sad. And I would just like to tell this person off. But of course, I can not.

Whatever.

I'm 17 now. My birthday dinner was nice; very tasty food. My gifts were great. I got a lot of Twilight.

Pros: Rated R movies. A year closer to voting. I honestly can't think of anything else at the moment.
Cons: Year closer to leaving home, responsibility, figuring things out on my own.
Now that I'm good and depressed, I'm going to brush my teeth and read some more Twilight before bed.

No comments: