We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

no one sings me lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes

Today is a half day, but it is going to feel long.
Erika isn't here and I don't think Whitney is either. It was pointless for me to come.

I have this feeling that my birthday dinner will be boring. I'd rather go to Tide Water and get my free steak...

My birthday is Friday. I'm not excited. The only thing good about it will be the cheese cake and getting Into The Wild. I hate having my birthday so close to Thanksgiving, because people are always out of town with their families.
~
m making an apple pie and lemon blossoms when I get home. I love thanksgiving food.
I thought about making snooker doodles but I'm already baking enough..

Photo shop is being really irritating and is not letting me do my work.

I left my Henry IV book in Nicks car with a CD in it.. I really need but I probably won't get it back till Monday.


No comments: