We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

mountain dew for lunch, suckers for dinner.

No cleavage for you! (.Y.)
The dress code specifies ^that^ now.

I forgot my lunch today, so I will have Mountain Dew for lunch. School lunch is gross, I avoid it at all costs. I don't think I will have suckers for diner though.

My head hurts, I blame the huge sucker I just ate, too much sugar.
Or it could just be this school giving me a headache.

Essays blow.

November 21: hot, sparkly vampires in the theaters.

I want pepperoni rolls, the kind made with croissant rolls. Those are tasty.

A little less than 2 months till I'm seventeen. I'm not all that thrilled. But I am looking forward to my birthday cheesecake.

I am going to be reading a lot more in the coming weeks. The Scarlet letter, Wuthering Heights, The Host, and some others for AP. It's a good thing I like reading.


PEACE.


No comments: