We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, September 29, 2008

Here Comes Sunshine

Last night was the end of my love affair.
In other words, I finished Breaking Dawn. I didn't cry, but I thought I would.
It was a good ending. Some might say predictable, but who cares? Did you want them to die?Would that have made it better for you? I know I sure as hell didn't want the beautiful Edward Cullen to die.

Led Zeppelin. Oh how I love them. I don't know a lot of new music. I stick with older bands. So don't ask me for the latest screamo or hardcore bands, I couldn't tell you anything.

I recommend: Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, Grateful Dead, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Foghat, Metallica, Guns n Roses. Although the later are not too old.

Blah. You know, I have been feeling pretty well these past couple of weeks. Well, as in I just feel good about everything. There is the occasional spurt of stress about college and the rest of my life. But as for the here and now, I'm feeling damn good.

The only thing I'm missing is my secret meadow.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hell yeah for feeling pretty damn goood(:
and, i wouldnt have wanted him to dieee.