We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Saturday, October 4, 2008

If my sky should fall, would you even call?

Today has been nice. I haven't got a lot done, but I did clean up the house.

I need to work on my essay.

I'm still in my pj's. That usually happens when I have the day to myself.
I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun. I'm glad I found it, I have been on a Myers withdraw.

Yesterday was pretty fantastic. My friends had a perfect vibe, with a few exceptions...
This is the best weather for picture taking and being outside. I need to get outside this weekend.

I think I have somehow found a way to manage my stress on my own. Although I'm still loosing the same amount of hair, I'm sleeping better and am in a good mood everyday. Last year was the complete opposite, I was in a perpetuate bad mood, and I took it out on my best friends.

I'm still researching dreams. I haven't found a website that explains my front yard turning into a tidal wave, yet.

Maybe I'll research daydreams too.

Your cat is not more annoying than mine.

Yesterday I tried spaghetti. It was pretty good, but i couldn't finish it. The wind made it get cold too fast and after awhile the texture got to me. Same with cheese burgers, can't eat them, the texture is all wrong.
But I do love steak.

I'm going to get my hair cut sometime in the next month or so, idk.. sometime. Watch Rachel Zoe, I'm getting my hair cut like her assistant, Taylor.

Norah Jones soothes me.

No comments: