We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, September 8, 2008

I must escape.

We bought a 12 pack of coke zeros and the like the fist five coke cans were dented. I didn't like drinking out of the dented ones.... but my dad found a can that was empty but had never been opened. It's omen. Bad things are comming.

Clendenin is interesting. Not the kind of interesting that makes you glad you live there, but the interesting that makes you slow down and stare at the people as you drive by. It's aweful. Today after show choir practice I was wating in the car while my dad went into Smith's. When I looked up i saw something I don't think I have ever wittnessed. A dirty, big woman was walking into Smith's. It was what she was wearing that made me cringe. She had on short shorts and something that looked like a sports bra... but with nothing over it. I do not understand how a woman her size could go out of the house in a shirt, or lack there of, that showed ever inch of her mid section.

This town is not my home.

No comments: