We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's a good thing your bulletproof.

I finished Eclipse yesterday! ☺
It was amazing. Now I just have to wait for Breaking Dawn.

It's a good thing I finished Eclipse yesterday morning, because there would have been no way for me to concentrate on my English work if I knew it was waiting for me to finish reading.

English work. Blah!! Thoreau is a genius.... which is why its impossible to annotate his work.
I finally finished annotating at 11 last night, it took me about 3 hours.

I am so tired of hearing about war. War on the news, War in my history class, war in school assignments. Gahh. I hate it. People should learn to be content with one another and not try to take over countries. I love Switzerland.

I also love photo shop.. even though I am not very good at it.

I want Breaking Dawn so FREAKING BAD!!!!

and i can't wait for the midnight premiere of twilight this November ☺

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: