We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Night Flight

I have been researching dreams, and what I've found is that my dreams are telling me that I need to reevaluate some situations in my life.

This would be easier if I knew what those situations are.

For the past two months my dreams have been filled with abhorrence, agression, anxiety, betrayal, envy, and confusion. The worst part about it is that in my dreams, my closest friends are the people who show abhorrence and agression towards me.

The weirdest dream I've had was when a group of people brain-washed my friends into abandoning me.

Maybe I think about things like this too much.

I run away from things in my dreams a lot, too, whether it be zombies or someone trying to kill me..

ugh. I'm tired of hectic dreams.

No comments: