We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, May 8, 2009

my feet are coooold

I have so much stupid stuff coming up.

AP test on Wednesday. I have to sign up for the AC Ts tonight. My forensic research paper is due Monday. I need to take pictures for digital photography.

June 5th couldn't come fast enough. I'm so ready to get out of this place.

But then I have to try to get a job. I'm really hoping for the Y to hire me. I don't want a job at all, but I guess having my own money will be nice.

Last summer I filled out an application for smiths and I cried the whole time. :]

I think actually having a job will be good for me though. Even if it is not being a life guard at the Clendenin swimming pool.

This week has been absolutely pointless. We didn't have school monday. I went in late and got signed out early on Tuesday. I can't even remember Wednesday. Yesterday was an early out. Now today, two of my teachers aren't even here.

I really hate this damn school.

Also, I am wearing a very pretty dress today. :D

No comments: