We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, December 5, 2008

But I'd trade it all tomorrow for the highway instead

I love singing when I'm home alone. I think my cat likes it, too.
I have had a werid day.... English was awfull. All my note cards were wrong and I found out that I can only use six sources after I used seven. So now I have to re-write all my note cards tonght so that I can get started on my rough-draft that's do Tuesday.
My graphic design class was great though. I almost finished my logo. I looks pretty sweet.
History was boring as always.
I had no show choir class!! Instead I went to the talent show. I felt like sleeping most of the time, though..

Now I'm singing along to Norah Jones and feeling better about my research.

I'm going to make a colloge of my friends because I have a BUNCH of pictures and a really nice printer.

No comments: