We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

this day will last forever.

Today in English we had a discussion/debate on our research paper, should gay and lesbians be allowed to adopt? The are too many people who said they should not be allowed. I always get upset when we talk about things like that.

I have a cold. I hate colds. I'm on cold medicine right not; daytime cold. my head is so stuffed up, it's awfull.

Mr. Shank just told me that I say "like" a lot.
And I really do. Like, it's just a habbit. :)

Yesterday, a couple guys said Robert Pattinson is ugly. Whatever.

I get pie for lunch!!

1 comment:

Psyche said...

I was talking to Madalyn about gays and their rights, and I found in my psych book that some school districts wont allow gays to teach for fear of "rubbing off" on the students, like they could teach them to be gay.
But there is research that homosexuality is a larger biological factor than most people know. Like, twins have a better chance of sharing homosexuality preferences because of genetic factors. So hopefully with more research, people will be able to rule that out and gays wont be discriminated any more than people who are short or have brown eyes will be. :]