We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, November 10, 2008

My life as a teenage robot

My cat is sick :/ idk how she is sick, but she has been acting weird.
She is a Norwegian forest cat, they have a weird nervous disorder that can cause them to die younger. I do not know what I would do if my cat died anytime soon.
My cat is really pretty, aside from her fur falling off her tail...
She is really nice.. to me. She hates and attacks everyone else.

I had a fine day. It feels like a Friday, it really feels like I didn't even go to school. The mall just makes me happy. I could be there with anyone and be happy, especially during holiday season.

Oh my goodness, my daddy wants to see the Twilight movie :D that means I get to see it a second time.

Next week in history we will study the counter culture of the 60's. I am looking forward to that. I do not due drugs, or really want to, but I loove learning about them. Mostly the psychedelic drugs, because heroin and coke just seem dirty and mean to me. Acid and grass and shrooms make you dance and expand your mind; they can kinda kill ya and make you crazy to... so I guess the whole killing you over throws the amazing art that results from psychedelic drugs...
If I keep talking about that I will end up contradicting myself and scare my mom.

For English we have to write a research paper arguing if gays and lesbians should be allowed to adopt. I, of course, say they should be allowed to. It shouldn't even be a debate. They are human beings.

No comments: