We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, March 6, 2009

vjksfvbh;w

Today just might be a good day.
It is supposed to get up to 70 degrees and me and mom will probably go look at dress patterns and fabric for my prom dress.

I'm really afraid my dress won't turn out the way it looks in the picture. But my grand ma is pretty good with a sewing machine, so I'm putting all my trust in her to do the right things and make it look like it's out of a store.

I got home early yesterday so I decided to run because I always feel better when I run for at least 20 min. Since the running was making me so happy I went for another 10 min.

We have a new computer!
I haven't put any of our pictures or music on it so I can only use it for Myspace and to blog.
I want to get the pictures on tonight so I can upload pictures from last weekend to Myspace.

I really really don't want to go to Ohio this weekend. We're going up tomorrow morning instead of leaving today. That means all my friends, including myself, will be in a bitch of a mood.

Plus I have lost all hope.

I really hope this spring like weather will help get my spirit up. It really needs some lifting. But I have been doing a good job with not being a cry baby with my friends.


Time to go.


No comments: