We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:]

Spring break is next week.
I'll probably have a Bonn fire. A huge Bonn fire.
We still have two big piles of brush and dad said we will probably burn them both in one night.
The only thing bad about that is no more Bonn fires.

This weekend is the last aways trip for show choir. Which is wonderful because then I'll have my weekends back!

There aren't a lot of people at school today. I'm glad no ones here. I don't think I could take another day of seeing certain people.

Mom and I went Monday to find fabric for my prom dress. Well we found all the fabric and the perfect pattern. It's amazing. Everything came up to $78, which is really good. The guy that checked us out kept ringing up 40% off coupons so that's probably the reason my prom dress is only $78.
Me and mom were really afraid we wouldn't know the first thing to look for so we got the nicest older lady to help. She was so sweet. She kept insisting that I must get a smaller pattern size...that was nice. lol.

I'm suddenly excited for prom.

No comments: