We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, March 16, 2009

The battle of evermore.

Today started my spring break. I woke up at about 8 and got out of bed at 8:30. I had planned on sleeping in but I took cough medicine the night before and went to bed at 7:30.
I slept plenty.

I had talked a lot about Lord of The Rings all weekend, So I was in the mood for 2 hours of awesome.
I watched Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Rings. Then while I cleaned up my room I watched The second disc, special features.
In all I watched about 5 hours of Lord of the Rings. It was amazing. I think I had almost forgot how much I love it.

After that, I decided the trilogy should be my next read since I only have 1 more chapter in The Bell Jar.
I have never read The Lord of The Rings... I probably would have in middle school, but I kept leaving The Hobbit lying around the school until I finally lost it. So I never finished it or started LOTR.

Man, to anyone who isn't into Lord of The Rings, I seem like a looser right now.
But I don't really care, because I just don't understand who anyone couldn't love it... really I don't.

While watching the special features I believe I found my favorite artist. Alan Lee. He draws faeries and did all the drawing for the LOTR books. They are really great.

Damn. I'm going to stop now and go watch that 70's show.

i hope I dream about hobbits and elves tonight.
:]

No comments: