We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, February 23, 2009

family and friends :]

The weekend was pretty awesome.
Went to the mall and Gabes with Whitney on Friday and then we watched Nick and Norah's infinite play list, which was a really cute movie.
Saturday, although it was a show choir competition, was also fun. After the competition I had a very spontaneous Bonn fire.
Whitney, JD, and Jeff came to my home to eat marsh mellows and pizza and watch PINEAPPLE EXPRESS. :]

But I think what made the weekend even better was the Oscars! It was great. If you didn't get to see it, or if you missed the opening act, you should really look for a video of it. Hugh Jackman is amazing. Not only is he sexy and can act, but he can sing and dance and is funny.
Before the red carpet came on mom and I forced daddy to go to Smiths and get appetizer food to eat instead of dinner. So we had yummy potato skins and mozzarella sticks and pizza rolls and a couple buffalo chicken tenders. wow that really sounds like we pigged out.. lol

We stayed up till 12 to see the best feature film. we noticed daddy was getting restless and really tired of foreign people giving speeches so me and mom read him poems... I don't think he enjoyed that anymore than the Indian speeches...

Fantastic weekend.

No comments: