We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Hello to the new year.
My posse and I met the new year in a fantastic way.
Man that was fun.
Rock Band, the Wii, pepperoni rolls, subs and chips kept me, Whitney, Erika and Bradley up till 5 in the morning.

On new year's day I made Whitney and Brad watch Into The Wild. Apparently it wasn't as life changing for them as it was for me.

To keep my new year's resolution, becoming a woman, I am going to have monthly dinners for which I will do all the cooking.

Yes Man is a grrrreat movie. I LOVE Jim Carrey, seriously, not only is he hilarious, he is also quite attractive. :]
And, also, if you are in to Danny Masterson (Steven Hyde) and all his manly hottness you should watch the movie, too.

I am going to the mall tomorrow. Two goals. 1. Get a triple barrel curling iron. 2. pick up Metamorphosis and other stories by Franz Kafka. Hopefully I get the right book.

I am 0% excited for next semester. I have Algebra 2 and forensic science. Math and Science are not my best subject. Too many rules. For once I am not worried about my classes and if they will affect me getting into college. I mean it's WVU and I make a 4.0; I am not going to have much trouble getting into that college. I am not going to take Chemistry or Anatomy Phys. I am only going up to Trig in my math and I don't care. Everyone else can take calculus and feel smart. But do you know how I am going to feel? Happy, not stressed. Knowing that am taking the amount of classes that count and doing well in them is going to be great. The only thing I am somewhat worried about is the SA Ts and the ACT. I have to wait until basically summer to take them because of show choir. I am not even worried about how I will do on those tests. If I study a little I'll be fine.

I am finished talking about school crap. I have 2 days left of freedom, then I have to go back to dance and sing. :/

I watched another good movie today. Hancock. Surprisingly awesome. I knew it was going to be good, but I wasn't expecting this. Plus, It doesn't hurt that Will Smith is HOT.

Whitney put up my Led Zeppelin Poster over my bed last night. Oh the wonderful, shirtless,tight pants wearing men.

What a happenin' week.

No comments: