We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, November 21, 2008

What an effing let down.

To the direct of Twilight: you suck.

The whole movie people were laughing. I was so pumped for an epic portrayal of Twilight. Instead it was an epic fail. I just don't understand how it turned out so stupid. The acting was corning and it skipped a lot of things; like the blood typing. It was pretty much an in-depth summary of the book. I didn't drink a Red Bull and two cups of coffee for that. Don't get me wrong, I still think Robert Pattinson is beautiful, In fact all the vampires were, but omg, the acting was soo overly dramatic... it's like Pattinson was trying so hard to keep an American accent that he forgot to act.
The meadow scene. The meadow scene was shit.

Thanks a lot. I'm terribly disappointed. If I were a crier, I definitely would have cried about this.

But I heard some good news today, whether it be true or not. Someone said they spent little money on this movie because they knew it would have a huge turn out no matter what. Now they will use the money they made from Twilight to make New Moon really great.
One thing is for sure, I won't be going to the midnight premier of New Moon.

No comments: