We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Monday, November 3, 2008

This old house would've burnt down a long time ago

I haven't talked to Sheena and Bridgette, my cousins, in over about 2 months. This is a long time. Sheena and I are just days apart in our age; needless to say, we are close.

They are my models, and right now I'm really craving a photo shoot with them. Autumn shoot. There are these woods across from my house that, my mom says, have a water fall and stream. As soon as dad says I can take a hike up there I'm going to map out a few spot to photograph my cousins.... and maybe Whitney. But by the time people stop hunting it will probably be super cold.


I love hippies. I really do.


I'm going to grow my hair till college then cut it all off.
But I change my mind a lot.
Wednesday we will find out who our new president is. As if we don't already know it will be Obama.
No school tomorrow or next Tuesday.
18 days till Twilight.
I wont be in school for my birthday; 25 days.
Angel from Montgomery- John Prine
I am an old woman named after my mother
My old man is another child who's grown old
If dreams were thunder lightning was desire
This old house it would've burned down a long time ago
Make me an angel that flies from Montgomery
Make me a poster of an old rodeo
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this livin is just a hard way to go
When I was a young girl I had me a cowboy
It wasn't much to look at, just was a free ramblin man
There was a long time and no matter how I tried
The years they just rolled by like a broken down dance
Make me an angel that flies from Montgomery
Make me a poster of an old rodeo
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this livin is just a hard way to go
There's flies in the kitchen I can hear them there buzzin
And I aint done nothing since I woke up today
But how the hell can a person go on to work in the morning
To come home in the evening and have nothing to say
Make me an angel that flies from Montgomery
Make me a poster of an old rodeo
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this livin is just a hard way to go

No comments: