We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The rain came down in techniclor

I think obsessed little freshmen girls are silly. In an annoying kind of way.
I wish she would go away.

Last night I had a crazy dream....
I was setting on my river bank watching the stars when I looked over to see my cat. When I stood up my cat did, too, and turned into my cousin, Hayley. So Hayley and I watched the star together. Then the stars started to move... not shooting across the sky, but moving in big groups really fast. Then stopped suddenly. A few seconds later a huge flame shot through the sky. I looked behind me to see that my condo that I stay in at the beach was beside my house, replacing my grandparents house. It started to topple over as if the flame caused it to shake. It landed on half of my house. Hayley and I ran in looking for my clothes so we could pack up and get out. My dad was in the fallen condo looking for my mom and her belongings. Then the dream switched to an all new setting. I was at school getting ready for swing sing, for some reason it was being held there. We were about to go on stage but I had no make-up on and my hair was wet in a towel. I was walking quickly down the hallway cursing, looking for my mom to do my hair, all the while Mrs. Silber was chasing after me with a curling iron and hair spray.
Needless to say, I woke up feeling stressed out.

But today should be a good day. Since Twilight is so soon (tomorrow) everyone is in a fantastic mood. At least my friends are.

I have a feeling I will give up on pursuing this certain guy. I'm not good at it, and I will most likely fail; why get hooked. Don't ask who he is because I wont tell you.





No comments: