We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Friday, October 17, 2008

Light my fire

The Scarlet Letter will be the death of me. Can you die of boredom?

Juno is such a nice movie.

I have to do like 14 reader's logs by Monday. I'll get them finished.

Apparently I would cry if I found out I were to be a big sis. It's terrifying for me.

Tomorrow: drunken pumpkin bash or the movies? Who knows.

Man, the computer is boring, I guess I'm the only one of my friends who does not have a life..

I listened to Jay-z walking home today. I'll take his advice and get the dirt off my shoulder.
Snoop Dogg and Jay-z, what a far cry from Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

robert plant and jimmy page Pictures, Images and Photos

That's sexy.^

:]

No comments: