We will live through much.

"Rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor- such is my idea of happiness."

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rain?

"My body's been sick and my minds been a stray, but its all gonna be OK." <>
^That's a nice song,^ it usually makes me feel better.

I'm going to the ice cream social at 6. I would rather stay home and feel sorry for myself.

I'm freezing right now.


When my mom asked me if I feel fulfilled, I said that I don't know. But I do, I'm not fulfilled in the slightest. I mean I'm still in Clendenin...


I hate the myspace play list, it makes all the songs short.

z


I have apparently forgot how to "manage" my worry and stress on my own. I am pathetic.

I will be single all of high school, I see it happening.



This will be a verry good night.

2 comments:

Just Jakob said...

they moved up to Nov. OMG I CANT WAIT :D

jk said...

love the blog.

it will all turn out okay.

:)
jk